WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME A MEMBER?
- Belong. Be part of a small Indian community where like-minded people come together to celebrate our rich culture and heritage through diverse events.
- Bestow. Give our children a chance to experience the same warmth and festivity we enjoyed while celebrating those events back in India.
- Build. Give back to the greater Seattle community that we are now a part of. Volunteer your time in building a culture of togetherness and inclusion in our community, and share our values with the younger generation through leading by example.
- Boost. Promote local, regional, and national arts and talent with financial and other means of support.
Bhindeshi Membership includes:
- Entry and preferred participation in Bhindeshi’s year-round community service and socio-cultural events, organized in convenient locations around Bothell, Everett, Woodinville
- Discounted food coupons in events where food is offered
- Preferred participation for Bhinkotha cultural magazine
- Preference for Bangla class admissions
- Eligibility for nomination for next year’s executive council
Bhindeshi will organize multiple community engagement, community service, and cultural events throughout 2023. Bhindeshi is planning to organize a minimum of 4 in-person events and two community engagement drives in 2023. The in-person events will be organized in suitable venues keeping in mind location, amenities, acoustics, parking, and safety. The community engagement drives (E.g. volunteer/donation drives) will be held between the events and based on schedules of some of our partner organizations. Here is a list of the in-person events that are being planned this year.
- Bani Bandana is on 29th of Jan 2023
- Cultural event in May or June
- Summer picnic in July or August
- Sharod Utsav is on 20th of October 2023
(Please note that the dates and venue shared above are based on current reservations, and may change due to unforeseen circumstances)
In addition, Bhindeshi will continue with the Bangla class program and Bhinkotha Magazine from previous year’s initiatives, recognizing the overwhelming response from our community and even globally for these endeavors. For our youth, in appreciation of their participation wherever observed in these efforts, Bhindeshi will present an official appreciation letter that can contribute to their portfolio of community services as they prepare for their respective college careers.
Last year’s initiatives:
For 2023, Bhindeshi membership fees will include complementary entry and food discounts to 4 events.
|Bhindeshi Family Membership (2 Adults + 2 Kids)||$160.00*|
|Bhindeshi Individual Membership (for Adults)||$120.00*|
|Bhindeshi Individual Membership for Senior Citizens (over 65 years)||$100.00*|
*Above mentioned rates do not include food costs for the events. Food will be available for purchase at discounted rates per event.
We hope you will continue to show your support for Bhindeshi by taking membership and joining us for another year of togetherness. We much appreciate your support and participation.
Download Bhindeshi mobile app from Google and Apple App Stores and take membership today!